Fast Facts About Myrtle Beach Tourism
How many annual visitors?
- 20.4 million (2018 estimate per D.K. Shifflet)
How many passengers through Myrtle Beach International Airport?
- Enplanements: 1,304,395 (2019)
- Deplanements: 1,307,168 (2019)
How many golf courses?
How many rounds of golf played annually?
- Approximately 2.7 million (2016 estimate)
How many miniature golf courses?
How many full-service restaurants?
- Approximately 1,800 full service restaurants
(in Horry & Georgetown counties)
How many live entertainment theaters?
- 7, with approximately 7,500 seats
How many hotels?
- Approximately 425
- Average Occupancy Rate 53.3% (2018 Source: CCU)
How many rooms for rent during peak season?
Tax Impact to Horry and Georgetown Counties?
- Accommodation Taxes: $23.5 million
- Hospitality Fee: $40 million (Horry County only)
How many outlet stores?